- PART I – MONETARY SYSTEM AND THE CREATION OF MONEY
- PART II – MONEY IS DEBT AND DEBT IS MONEY
- PART III – INFLATION IS NEEDED AS PART OF THE SYSTEM
- PART IV – THE CREATION AND INFLUENCE OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK
- PART V – THE CASE OF JEROME DALY
- PART VI – PRESIDENT ABRAHAM LINCOLN
- PART VII – THE ECONOMIC KILLERS
- PART VIII – IRAN AND PRESIDENT MOSSADEGH
- PART IX – GUATEMALA AND ARBENZ
- PART X – ECUADOR AND ROLDOS
- PART XI – PANAMA 1981
- PART XII – VENEZUELA 2002
- PART XIII – IRAQ 2003
- PART XIV – MANIPULATION OF THE DESTINIES OF NATIONS
- PART XV – THE CORPORATOCRACY
- PART XVI – GLOBALIZATION
- PART XVII – GLOBALIZATION AND ENVIRONMENTAL EFFECTS
- PART XVIII – WORLD BANK AND IMF LOANSHARKS
- PART XIX – GLOBALIZATION AND TERRORISM
- PART XX – CONCLUSION BUT NOT THE END (not yet it is the hope)
Analysis of The Economic and Monetary System
Money is Power and, as such, it is used to determine the destinies of nations and the fate of civilization. Wars of conquest and military invasions of free nations have been carried out with the main reason to manipulate economies and markets regardless of the historical, political, social, environmental and cultural destructions caused along the way.
Monetary expansion, with consequent financial slavery of free nation, has been planned and executed, and still is today, by two global institutions, the World Bank and International Monetary Fund controlled by a secret and mysterious, and tightly secluded, circle of powerful lobbyist groups. called Corporatocracy.
Hereinafter, it is presented to the reader a unpretentious explanation of events that have been shaped and determined by this Corporatocracy supported and sustained by countries claiming to be model democracies but financing and installing tyrannical puppet governments in foreign countries with the ultimate purpose to feed the greed of the Corporatocracy.
The reader may proceed in clicking the links of each chapter and, in doing so, he will be introduced to unexpected scenarios of the recent past from where, with open mind and unobstructed view, he will be able to form an independent opinion of what might lie in the near future for the human kind.
The theories exposed, supported by historical facts and unshakable reality, are not assuming the role of definitive truth but, at least, they wish to be understood as starting point for further research and deeper comprehension that the world we are told to accept may not, after all, be as it is presented to us.
It is always easier to fabricate an outside enemy when it is better not to reveal or keep hidden the enemy within us. Fear not your neighbor because maybe evil might be within yourself. Corporatocracy, through financial manipulation and monetary expansionism, has been able since long time to shape the history of mankind conceding to the common people only the crumbs of knowledge.